Priya Golani brand ambassador of Maybelline

Priya Golani brand ambassador of Maybelline

Priya Golani brand ambassador of Maybelline
Priya Golani

Maybelline is one of the most popular brands in the world. Priya Golani selected as the brand ambassador of cosmetic brand Maybelline New York. She will showcase the brand’s young energy, edge, style and the latest trends on the New York fashion circuit.

“I am proud to say that I am a Maybelline girl and I am honoured as I take on my very first endorsement with this iconic brand. It’s an incredible feeling as I now take forth Maybelline’s vision of inspiring women to define their beauty, express themselves and make their mark.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Classical Singer Priya Golani.

Priya Golani is a style icon of India

Priya Golani founder of Priya Foundation.